Derived from kelp, blue-green algae, minerals, micronutrients and naturally occuring bacteria.
8.30 lb per gallon
0.99 kg per liter
It is recommended that the product be used within 6 months of purchase. Avoid excessive heat. Avoid direct sunlight. Do not allow product to freeze.
Product is non-hazardous. In case of accidental exposure, flush with water. Refer to SDS.
Application rates require recommendations by a BioLynceus® representative for this product. All application details and project scope for the use of this product is only available from a BioLynceus® representative due to the complexity of different sites and the different types of facilities.
Application & Program Efficacy
Features and Benefits
Utilized in wastewater streams to mitigate H2S
- Provides natural materials to remediate contamination in water and soils
- Can be used to remediate industrial contaminants
- Is a suitable solution for reduction for BOD, TSS, H2S and FOG
- Does not contain materials that are toxic or harmful to the environment
- Is an effective remediation technology for removal of many contaminates found in wastewater collection systems, including industrial and pre-treatment applications