ProBiotic Scrubber® P is a natural liquid bio-augmentation formulation designed to increase decomposition of organic and inorganic materials. ProBiotic Scrubber® P is a diverse consortium of beneficial bacteria with a high concentration of hydrocarbon degraders.
Derived from kelp, blue-green algae, minerals, micronutrients and naturally occurring bacteria.
8.30 lb per gallon
0.99 kg per liter
It is recommended that the product be used within 6 months of purchase. Avoid excessive heat. Avoid direct sunlight. Do not allow product to freeze.
Product is non-hazardous. In case of accidental exposure, flush with water. Refer to SDS.
Application rates require an application strategy by a BioLynceus® representative for this product. All application details and project scope for the use of this product is only available from a BioLynceus® representative due to the complexity of different sites and the different types of contamination.
Application & Program Efficacy
This is a specialty blend that is premixed for the prescribed application. Product should be used within six months of date of purchase. Product contains bio-\stimulants, nutrients and natural occurring microbiology and should be used as prescribed by your BioLynceus® representative. For any questions about the program application and site specific strategies to improve the degradation of contaminants, please consult with your BioLynceus® representative.
Features and Benefits
- Provides natural materials to remediate Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG).
- Provides effective remediation of floating product in water and wastewater streams.
- Is a suitable solution for Nocardia and FOG related foaming.
- Does not contain materials that are toxic or harmful to the environment.
- Provides a natural solution for reduction of most hydrocarbon based contaminants.
- Can be used to remediate industrial contaminants.